- Available for purchasing or refinancing existing businesses
- Government-assisted help for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment/inventory purchase
- Working capital
- A wide range of lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Local decision-making and processing – to give you a quick decision
- Attentive, professional service from start to finish
We offer the following types of SBA loans:
Exclusively for small business owners, the SBA 7(a) loan provides financing secured by your business assets or personal real estate to expand your business or buy a new one, finance commercial real estate, purchase equipment for your business, among others.
If your plans include buying or building your commercial property, or purchasing equipment for your business, an SBA 504 loan may be the perfect option to finance it. If you have an existing loan, consider refinancing with a 504 Debt Refinancing Loan.